Lallemandis a privately held Canadian company, founded at the end of the 19th century, specializing in the development, production and marketing of yeasts and bacteria. The company is comprised of 11 major business units, each focused on specific applications of yeast and bacteria, with activities throughout worldwide. Administrative offices for the parent company are in Montreal, Canada. Today, Lallemand employs more than 3700 people working across more than 45 countries, on 5 continents.
Lallemand Baking Solutions specializes in the development and application of Best Bake enzyme-based dough conditioners, Florapan aromatic yeast and sourdough starters and Fermaidyeast-based dough relaxers. These products are sold worldwide to large customers in the baking industry.
Due to further growth of the unit Baking Solutions, Lallemand is looking for an enthusiastic Global Product Manager Bakery Ingredientsbased in Breda area. A very challenging international marketing role for amarketeer who likes tobe involved in all different disciplines of marketing.
Ensuring the global product portfolio is commercially healthy and has customers at its heart
- Managing the global Lallemand Baking solutions product portfolio
- Develops value propositions, sales argumentation and commercial documentation for product portfolio
- Analysis of product performance, continuously identifying areas for improvement, reviewing product and market trends and taking actions to address opportunities and customer pain points
- Team member of new product development projects, including launches to the market
- Participate in (global) Key Account Teams where relevant
- Responsible for all marketing communication activities (on- and offline)
- Monitor market trends, global competitors and initiates market intelligence activities
- Reporting to Commercial Director
Act as the "messenger of the market" from the outside-into the rest of the organization
- Bachelor or Master degree
- At least five years marketing experience within bakery industry
- Preferably with understanding of (industrial) baking processes and affinity with baking ingredients
- Experience with on- and offline communication
- Understands and can translate functional technical performance into a coherent commercial value proposition
- Self-starter & teamworker
- Creative & attention to details
- Projectmanagement skills
- Decisiveness & resilient
- Cultural awareness
- Stakeholder management
- Ability to work under pressure
Breda region (The Netherlands)
This position requires domestic and international travel to customer, clusters and sites.
Lallemand Baking Solutions is a dynamic and growing company. Dynamic and plenty of opportunities for further growth. Salary will be based on skills and experience and including a bonus.
Lallemand Baking Solutions has outsourced the recruitment and executive selection for the position ofGlobal Product Manager exclusively to FreshRecruitment. For more information, please contact Annemieke Bouwmeester on +31 (0) 6 275 324 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org Applications strictly viawww.freshrecruitment.comFor more information about the organization, please visit www.lallemandbaking.comA personal assessment is part of the selection procedure.