Our client Reckitt Benckiser is looking for a Global Packaging Controller for their 'hygiene and home' department. The key challenges are: Packaging interfaces with newly created BUs, Anaplan-Procurement overall coordination and interaction with more than 50 factories globally.
A new, challenging opportunity has come up for a Global Packaging Controller in the Home & Hygiene Global Procurement Finance Team of RB. In the aftermath of the Reckitt Benckiser 2.0 implementation, the Procurement organization at RB has recently been split in accordance with its specific BU. Meanwhile, the Global Packaging Team represents an exception to this, and will remain unified and serving both BUs.
This position is absolutely key within the Procurement Finance process as it is truly global, and will also lead the development of Anaplan process and knowledge build across the function. The key challenges are: Packaging interfaces with newly created BUs, Anaplan-Procurement overall coordination, interaction with >50 factories globally to ensure communication and alignment in Standard Pricing at plan time and PPV reporting monthly, and interaction with buyers to ensure the right accountability is in place. Therefore, the right candidate will possess very strong analytics, attention to details, excellent communication skills in English, and team spirit.
Procurement Packaging Team and Head of Procurement support;
- Ensure methodology is understood and adopted across all ranges ensuring performance: from Feedstocks to Projects Delivery (including Rebates);
- Build and develop Anaplan skill set across all team members and ensure data quality is maintained and improved;
- Industrial Margin reconciliations and P&L alignment at Plan, FCST and Actual reporting of PPVs for the packaging group;
- This role will manage the Anaplan Feedstock Module and will run sensitivities based on commodity prices and volatility up to its application to BOMs module;
- Keep increasing coverage and overall reasonableness of scenarios presented teaming up with key Procurement Managers;
Anaplan Responsibilities (Packaging heavy users of Anaplan);
- Maintain items, Commodity classification and price formulas for the Packaging group;
- Support other portfolios (HyHo non packaging) on overall coordination of periodical Volume loads, Item creation, Actual PPV Loading and reconciliation, Quality KPIs in Anaplan and overall Anaplan governance.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA or CPA preferred;
- 2-5 years work experience within Finance/Cost Accounting/Big Databases;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (excellent Excel Skills, a must), Anaplan knowledge a plus, Power BI knowledge a plus;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to details;
- Delivery mindset to get things done even with missing data points;
- Good/Working knowledge oral and written communication skills in English;
- Flexibility and ability to work in a matrix organization with fast changing priorities and activities
- Competitive salary;
- Good secondary benefits;
- Great career opportunities