Functie omschrijving Global Master Data Manager (2x)
- Further optimize the maturity level of master data management within the global organization.
- Represent and enhance the MDM community across the global organzation and emphasize the importance of MDM.
- Lead, manage and support the operations of master data governance by monitoring and analyzing master data, data protection and master relationship data within the global organization.
- Ensure master data integrity in key systems as well as maintaining the processes to support the data quality.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and resolve data quality problems.
- Leading the data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of multiple key systems.
- Manage, analyse, and resolve data initiative issues and manages revisions needed to best meet internal and customer data protection needs.
- Work closely with the business, IT and Legal to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
- We are looking for a senior AND a medior candidate. The medior position will be more supportive to the the senior.
Functie eisen Global Master Data Manager (2x)
- For the senior postion at least seven years experience in information / data management or related field.
- The medior position requires at least three years experience in the same field.
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in data management environment and other relevant systems.
- Having a practical approach, not to theoretical.
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset.
- IT literate, be able to demonstrate an understanding of how the company’s IT platform interacts with efficient commercial activity.
- Experience with ERP, CRM and POS applications and working in a fast-moving, retail, environment is a pre.
- English language must be fluent, Dutch language is a pre
- Bachelor or master degree
- Willing to travel 10% on global scale.
- The retail division of the world's leading provider of innovative hearing care solutions for adults and childeren.
- Working with a wide variety of service channel partners, providing them with the support they need to ensure that each consumer and patient receives the appropriate care for an optimal hearing experience
- Present in more than 100 countries across the globe.
- Over 14,000 dedicated employees worldwide.
- Dutch headoffice in Rotterdam.
- The shared core values and beliefs of innovation, engagement and responsibility reflect the corporate culture that defines and unites all employees as a company across all brands and regions.
- Striving for highest ethical behavior and unquestionable integrity.
- Excellent terms of employment