In this job you are responsible for the commercial management and development of one or more of our key accounts. For your customers you develop and manage a strategic account plan and execute a roadmap to deliver.
Our client is specialized in integrated supply chain solutions. They serve their clients for MRO (Maintenance, Repair & Operation) and BOM (Bill of Material) products. They built a successful international track record with well-known multinational market-leaders in medtech, hightech-, pharma, FMCG- and manufacturing industries. They started in 1948, grow fast and now operate within 11 countries worldwide.
- You will be responsible for the commercial management and development of one or more of our key accounts.
- You develop and manage a strategic account plan and execution roadmap to deliver.
- Create value for the customer
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction
- Delivery of mutually agreed commitments and benefits
- Stay focused during performance and contract management
- Identify and act upon opportunities
- You actively build your network with the customer at all levels and in business relevant areas
- You will team-up with Operations, Procurement, Finance
- Bachelor/Master level education in fields such as supply chain management, business administration or another relevant field
- 5 years+ experience in a Key Account Management position
- Proven track record of successfully managing and growing international key accounts selling at senior/C level and less senior influencers and users
- Consultative or value-based selling skills
- Fluency in Dutch and English, speaking another European language is a nice to have
- This position is based in Eindhoven and requires willingness to travel up to 25% of your time, mainly in Europe.
- They offer excellent primary and secondary employment conditions such as a market conform salary
- 28 holidays and 8 ATV days.
- Working in a non-hierarchical organization where we encourage our employees to take initiative, be entrepreneurial, work on their own personal development and grasp career opportunities.