Within the Finance team you will be responsible for all the Bookkeeping and GL accounting from A to Z for several entity of the organization.
Our client is one of the international leader in medicine manufacturing. Using one of the most latest technology and innovative technique, they are aiming for the highest quality of medicine accessible for everyone. Strong of their values they work with Respect, Honesty, Responsibility, Solidarity and Collaboration. These values are important and they are expecting them from their partner and employees as much as you can expect it from them.
Recently they implement their Bio-tech branch in the city center of Amsterdam, therefore they are looking for a new colleague to join their finance team.
- Gather all information for bookkeeping
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process, such as bank statements, incoming and outgoing invoices, etc.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier ledger, customer ledger and general ledger
- Create general ledger accounts for several entities
- Cost accounting
- Process accounts receivable/payable in a timely manner
- Responsible of VAT returns
- Perform payroll activities
- Assist in the improvement of process and procedure
- Circa 5 years of experience in all-round bookkeeping, preferred in a Dutch company operating in an international environment
- Fluent in Dutch and proficiency in English
- Experience in working in a headquarter of a holding is a definite advantage
- Experience in working for pharmaceutical company is a plus
- Complete MBO 4+ Praktijkdiploma Boekhouden (PDB) Moderne Bedrijfsadministratie (MBA)
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills and accounting system knowledge
- Ability to manage and to prioritize own work load and meet the deadline's
- Good communication skills
- Self-starter and hands-on mentality
- Team player with a good sense of humor
- An office in the center of Amsterdam
- Long term employment
- Competitive salary depending on the experience
- Travel costs reimbursed