As a GL accounting you are responsible for all accounting and reporting activities for multiple entities. The team consists of 4 GL accountants, all responsible for their own entities/countries.
Our client is market leader in its industry which means that they are continuously acquiring other similar companies in order to grow their own market share.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends;
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data;
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings;
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data;
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations;
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts;
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations;
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed;
- A finished bachelor in finance or accounting;
- Circa 3 years of experience within accounting and reporting;
- Experience within Oracle/SAP is a plus;
- You are the entrepreneurial type of person with eye for detail and urgency;
- You are available on a short notice;
A temporary contract for at least 4 months, with the possibility to get extended.
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand