Because your vacuum design is not for floors?
Therefore, this is a project for you
Do you know all there is to know about contamination control, vacuum design rules and particle transport? If so, this is the project for you. At REEF we are looking for a Gasflow Engineer. In this project, you will be responsible for enabling functional integration of gasflow architecture in the systems of the client. The challenge will be to integrate new functionalities against cost-effective engineering solutions.
In the role of Gasflow Engineer in this project your tasks will be:
- Feasibility phase; study the Customer Requirements Specifications (CRS) and investigate the feasibility of flow (and also thermal) concepts
- Definition Phase; come up with Description of System Design Requirements and Specifications (SDS).
- System Design Phase; generation of system design concepts
- Come up with well-considered choices, validated against system requirements. Review designs (e.g. via FMEA) with internal and external customers.
- Perform detailed thermal/flow and/or CFD analysis and define measurement setup for function verification.
- System Verification; verification of design and chosen concepts on the specified and agreed requirements.
You are the best specialist for this project because
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are able to take a step back and oversee the whole project.
- You are a good communicator between different disciplines and levels.
- You have a clear and structured way of reporting.
You are qualified because you have
- A master degree in Mechanical Engineering, Physics with a focus on Flow and/or Temperature control.
- At least 8 years of experience in creating equipment concepts.
- Experience with
- mechanical design principles, dynamic behavior, material properties, contamination control, cleanroom environment, vacuum design rules, particle transport under different circumstances (e.g. atmospheric and vacuum).
- Excellent knowledge of flow control on liquids and gasses.
- Experience with Hyperworks, Matlab, Simulink or related development tools.
- Experience with lithography is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written skills regarding the English Language.
We are professionals with a passion for our profession. Curious and proud to continue to innovate our organization. Knowledge, skills, and experience are central to the REEF DNA. We show courage and take risks. We translate everything into added value for your personal and professional development. That's why you get from us:
- Training courses and workshops with colleagues to broaden your knowledge field.
- Officially recognized Dutch language courses.
- Access to your own portal with an offer of current courses and/or training courses.
- Short lines with project managers, through which we are closely involved in the further expansion of your career.
- A challenging job, where you gain experience in various ongoing projects.
- An attractive salary and fringe benefits including a paid-up pension from your first working day.
- The possibility to be permanent employment at REEF.
- Unprecedented and friendly working atmosphere through our REEF family days and events.