We are looking for a Fund Controller for our client CBRE. Do you have at least 4 years of experience within the BIG4? This may be the next step in your career!Functieomschrijving
As a Fund Controller for CBRE Global Investment Administration you work in a successful and ambitious organization that is leading in the Fund Accounting of Real Estate Funds, Joint Ventures and Separate Accounts (“Funds”). The Fund Controller for European Funds reports to the Manager Fund Accounting and works closely with the Controllers of the clients as well as the various departments and countries within CBRE GIA.
In this position you are responsible for the financial reporting, controlling, cash flow planning and VAT declarations for Funds, Joint Ventures and Separate Accounts. You are the link between the business, clients, investors, finance and Funds. You fulfil a key function in managing reliable and complete financial information and give your solicited and unsolicited advice. You carry out checks on the underlying data of the Fund and you are, together with the client, responsible for preparing reports to external investors. Within CBRE GIA you have broad responsibilities including the preparation of liquidity forecasts, payment of dividend and VAT process. In addition, you provide functional management to Asset Finance departments across Europe.
Within CBRE GIA, you will be challenged to develop yourself, to extend your knowledge and skills and to further improve and professionalize diverse processes within the company.
- Manage the consolidation process including the coordination, gathering financial data from the finance teams through Europe.
- Responsible for the period-end reports, including production annual and quarterly reports.
- Indebt analytical review of the financial data processed by the various departments within CBRE GIA EMEA.
- Daily partner with Controllers of the Fund management.
- Identify and built internal and investor required processes on actual reporting.
- Prepare presentations for financial- and management reports to client/investors/regulators and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for bank reconciliation, VAT process and liquidity forecasts.
- Coordinate in the Fund audit process / AIFMD depository process / Services Organization Controls Reports (SOC1) on quarterly basis.
- Contribute to systems design and implementation in the financial area.
- Bachelor or Master specializing in finance, such as business economics or accountancy.
- Minimum of 4-6 year of experience within fund accounting, experience at Big 4 is an advantage.
- Preferable with knowledge of financial ratios associated with real estate investments.
- Solid knowledge of relevant laws and regulations, such as IFRS and accounting principles in general
- Solid experience with consolidation.
- Strong analytical skills and well-developed critical attitude.
- Excellent communication skills and social skills.
- Accurate, independent, proactive, solution-oriented attitude and team player.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
CBRE, being the largest commercial real estate company in the world, is comprised of several business lines including leasing services, capital markets, valuations & advisory services, and property management; with regional and global capabilities in all major markets around the globe. Within property management, is our CBRE Investment Accounting & Reporting Solutions group, which is comprised of two sub-departments, CBRE Global Investment Administration being the group that provides investor clients with fund accounting, reporting and administration.
In EMEA, CBRE Global Investment Administration provides Global and Pan-European coordination for clients providing Fund & SPV Accounting, Investor Reporting and Performance Measurement services to real estate investment-companies, sovereign wealth funds and other institutional investors in key financial markets.
Our team of professionals offer unmatched dedication to real estate. We serve only real estate and have a history of successfully serving all real estate asset classes; including simple to complex investment structures.
We have dedicated fund and investor reporting teams in 18 countries, while also being a part of our global accounting and reporting operating platform with presence in an additional 41 countries for property accounting services to provide completely integrated services.
- Salary: €60.000 - €65.000;
- Bonus: 8%;
- Great pension scheme.