Functional ERP/NetSuite Consultant - * Remote Contract*
Currently partnering with a leading Consultancy who are seeking the services of an experienced ERP Consultant, with experience in Oracle NetSuite. The end-customer are embarking on an exciting and complex multi-territory B2B/B2C NetSuite expansion. They require a Functional Consultant ideally with exposure to global projects and knowledge of Supply Chain complexities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ERP Consultant to work on a Global, greenfield project.
* Remote working is on offer for this opportunity*
Role & Responsibilities
• Provide functional guidance and Consultancy to the end-customer relating to multi-territory NetSuite implementation
• Work to automate processes within NetSuite, reducing overheads as much as possible
• Shape and deliver key workflows
• Decipher the complexities of the multi-subsidiary supply chain
• Strengthen both B2B & B2C NetSuite offerings
• Consult on complexities of implementing NetSuite into other territories (legal and taxation)
• Supply chain experience is very important
• Working knowledge of NetSuite and/or complex ERP systems
• Multi-subsidiary B2B and B2C experience.
• Manufacturing exposure
• Intercompany transactions
• Independent problem solving
• US Tax exposure
• Client facing experience
• Experience with workflow
For more information, or immediate consideration for this opportunity please contact Charlie Grant at CPS Group UK on 02920 37 55 99 or email email@example.com
£ 450,00 - £ 575,00 /per day