Full Stack Software Developer in Delft
For one of our top clients in Delft are, we are looking for Full Stack Software Developers. Our client is developing state-of-the-art monitoring software applications to decode and ingest technical sensor data. This software is also used to process and visualize information inside the data and work 24/7.
Our client, an international company, is looking for a Full Stack Software Developer with a great passion for technique. The company is a multinational with different offices throughout the world. Within our software department we are developing the next generation of our monitoring software application. This application is used to decode and ingest sensor data as well as processing and visualizing the information inside this data. Stability and quality of the product is the highest importance.
As a Full-Stack Software Developer you will be responsible for all stages of the application lifecycle. This includes, but is not limited to software design, development and maintenance, as well as testing and deploying the application to different environment.
As a FullStack Software Developer in one of our teams you will:
- Contribute to all development phases of the product, from design and implementation to maintenance and support of the software;
- Attend the daily stand up meetings;
- Attend retrospectives and sprint planning meetings;
- Participate in code reviews;
- Keep up to date with all relevant software development technologies;
- Provide field support as required;
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer science;
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Technologies;
- Knowledge of or experience with some of the following: Microsoft Azure or AWS, TDD, ReSharper, SOLID principles, Clean Code, SOA, Git and branching strategies;
- Proficient in speaking and writing in English.
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call010 - 307 27 27 and ask for Tom van der Linden.
- Auto van de zaak
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Referral bonus
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Performance bonus
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan