This position is available in:
Almere, The Netherlands
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience developing distributed systems;
- Higher education degree in ICT or similar;
- Good communication skills in English, experience of working in a SCRUM team;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in developing high traffic websites using PHP 7 compliant framework like Symfony 3, Zend Framework 2, or variants;
- You must have strong experience with RDBMS either PostgreSQL or MySQL, optimizing queries, custom data-types, writing stored-procedures, etc;
- Working experience with UI framework (likes of Bootstrap 3, Foundation, etc) and writing semantic markup with HTML5 & styling the markup with CSS 3;
- You should know how to work with Git;
Bonus points for:
- Experience with E-commerce / Online Advertising;
- Experience in PHPUnit, TDD approach;
- Linux administration;
- Previous experience with AWS products & services;
- Familiarity with containers and Docker.
What we offer you
- A very competitive salary;
- An outstanding working atmosphere;
- A challenging working environment, where creativity and taking initiative are a must;
- An opportunity to work for a company, that designs and delivers software, which is used around the globe, on a scale you probably did not see before.
TradeTracker.com brings together the online community’s best and brightest: working together towards the common goal of enhancing their performance marketing.
Enabling a network for both Advertisers and Publishers, TradeTracker hosts a platform offering real-time, understandable and most of all transparent data, to strengthen their client’s ability to make the right performance marketing decisions. It is the only network in the market that offers Real Attribution, which revolutionises the industry!
Through a specialized accounts team who concentrate in overseeing their own specific industry, TradeTracker ensure a tailored and precise approach to the fields of Services, Travel, Telecom, Shopping and Finance. Currently hosting offices in 22 countries and employing over 200 people worldwide, it has the widest global coverage and traverses numerous markets. Catering to a diverse set of languages and locations, they present users a fluent experience even when connecting to vast international networks.
Sounds hot? Don’t hesitate!