Are you an enthusiastic Front-End Developer? Do you have work experience with Vue.JS? Are you ready to set up a new architecture by developing a new front-end framework in Vue? If your answers are yes, then this might be your new job!
The client designs and develops the next generation of applications. As a Front-End Developer you are, (together) with your team, responsible for setting up the new architecture that will be focused on cloud-ready applications. Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs into excellent solutions.
- Developing the new front end framework using Vue.JS;
- Making sure the applications and API's are built in a secure way making use of Oauth2;
- Developing and improving the applications and functionalities within the framework. This also includes testing of the code;
- Researching, experimenting and learning about the newest technologies in the world of IT and implementing this in the team.
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have approximately 3 years of experience as a Front-End Developer;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment, preferably with API-driven front-end applications;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
You will work with a big financial organization in Amsterdam. The department you will work in is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Compliance Advice Registration (CAR) and Global Control Room (GCR) applications. The current architecture does not suffice with the present-day standards and will therefore (need to) be renewed. To do so, the team wants to create a front-end framework that can and will be reused as a blueprint for other areas in the bank. When this is developed, the CAR application will be the first of many to be built on that framework.
The team consists of 4 Scrum teams of which two are based in Amsterdam. The other two are off-shore located in India.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Betaalde vakantie
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Reis kosten vergoeding