You will work with a big financial organization in Amsterdam. The department you will work in is responsible for everything related to the website of the bank and their payment applications. They have multiple Scrum teams based in Amsterdam, but also have team members working for their vendor partner at an off-shore location in India. Currently, the organization has started the migration to DevOps, where the Agile/Scrum teams are fully autonomous and develop, release and maintain their software & support their own applications in the production environment.
The client designs and develops the next generation of applications. As a Front-End Developer you are, with your team, responsible for speeding up and strengthening the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting the internet banking applications, with main focus on payments solutions. Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs to excellent solutions. You will analyse real customer feedback and relevant data to deliver input for the best front-end solutions for mobile and internet banking. Examples of what you could be expected to do, involves the epics and user stories you create and work on, which are related to the support and realization of an online banking proposition. Example epics include:
- As a client I want to make easy and fast payments;
- As a client I want to have a detailed overview (including forecast) of my spendings;
- As a client I want to transfer without any hassle;
- As a client I want new ways to automatically transfer/save whenever I want.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a Frond-End Developer;
- You have experience with test automation and relevant tools;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Betaalde vakantie
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV