The client designs and develops the next generation of applications. As a Front-End Developer you are, with your team, responsible to speed up and strengthen the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting the internet banking applications with main focus on payments solutions. Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs to excellent solutions. You will analyse real customer feedback and relevant data to deliver input for the best front-end solutions for mobile and internet banking. The epics and user stories you will create and work on are related to support the realization of an online banking proposition. Example epics:
- As a client I want to make easy and fast payments
- As a client I want to have a detailed overview (including forecast) of my spendings
- As a client I want to transfer without any hassle
- As a client I want new ways to automatically transfer/save whenever I want.
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have approximately 3 years of experience as a Frond-End Developer;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
You will work with a big, financial organization in Amsterdam. The department you will work in is responsible for everything payment related. Two Scrum teams are based in Amsterdam, but also have team members working for their Indian vendor partner at an off-shore location in India. Currently, the organization started the migration to DevOps, where the Agile/Scrum teams are fully autonomous and develop, release and maintain their software & support their own applications in the production environment.Locatie
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Betaalde vakantie