For one of the global leaders in the FinTech market, we are currently looking for a International FX Accountmanager. The company is a pioneer in corporate FX solution and well known in the FinTech industry. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales Europe.
Our client is one of the largest European currency brokers. The company is growing rapidly and therefore they are expending their teams. The accountmanagers who are working are professional and dressed for business. Each team is responsible for their own country. For example France, Germany, English and Dutch markets.
"We offer a suite of deliverable foreign exchange products designed to address the needs of corporate clients and private high net-worth individuals. We work with our clients to execute considered FX strategies, providing structured products, spot transactions, flexible forward contracts and versatile credit facilities."
As a French speaking FX Accountmanager your responsibilities are:
- To be up to date with the current financial status internationally;
- Reading financial press daily;
- Enabled to achieve KPI's and targets;
- Establishing, contacting and building relationships with a variety of commercial businesses primarily based within the Benelux;
- Foreign Exchange - identify FX requirements and be in the lead to have strategic dialogues with prospects;
- Arranging and conducting internal and external client meetings;
- Enabled to hold a steady administration;
- To collect and maintain relevant and accurate information that reflects client opportunities, conversations and relevant facts;
- To have a full understanding of Client Relationship Management and the Sales process which will reflect in the status of opportunities.
The successful candidate is:
- Driven and hungry for success;
- Experienced ( 1-5 ) years in Sales (Foreign exchange is a preferred);
- B2B experience (preferred in a FinTech company);
- In possession of a bachelors degree;
- Great with his/her communication skills;
- Experienced in gaining new business;
- In possession of a proven track-record;
- Excellent in French (for the clients) and English on the office.
- Willing to move to Amsterdam for this opportunity.
As a French speaking FX Account Manager you will receive:
- A high bonus (uncapped, expected in the first year is between 50-80K);
- A nice salary;
- Paid training in London-City;
- Travel costs;
- Nice secondary benefits.
€ 2.800,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand