Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have empathic ability and a lot of patience? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Are you also flexible with working hours and working days? Then you are the French Intercom Client Advisor that we are looking for!
For one of our clients in Hoofddorp we are looking for a French Intercom Client Advisor. In this position you will help their customers via an Intercom. Our client has new sports clubs that will be open 24/7. With this new project they want to provide an excellent service for all their customers. In other words, a 'worldclass' customer experience! Within this position you are responsible for answering all questions via the Intercom with video image.
- You will help members who ask a question via the intercom as best as possible; how would you like to be helped?
- The cameras in the clubs are your work (out) buddies!
- You help with improving different processes in regards to improving the team and the service to our members.
- Are all members exercising well and are there no questions? Then you help customers who have sent an e-mail.
- Do you have good ideas on how we can help our members even better at a distance? Then we would love to hear them!
- Social skills! You feel how you can help members from a distance and have empathic ability. You help our members as well as possible without losing sight of the importance of the company
- The ability to recognize and deal with a threatening situation
- A great sense of responsibility both to the customer and to the team
- A powerhouse in communication; Your French is fluent in word and writing and in addition you speak English well
- Positive working attitude; You think in solutions instead of problems
- Humor, there must be a bit of laughter on the work floor
- Flexible for different shifts:
06.30 - 15.00
14.30 - 23.00
22.30 - 07.00
- Overtime allowance:
From 22.00 to 24.00 10% (Ma-Za)
From 18.00 to 24.00 10% (Zo)
From 0.00 tot 7.00 20% (Ma-Zo)
Your work is a routine? "Not a chance" with our client, because no day is the same. You will work in a new team with mostly young people. There is no paved path we are going to take, so bring your sports shoes. They will be necessary, because there will be many challenges. You can also use them for our in-house gym by the way! Have you achieved your (sports) goals, then we have a new one for you. Your development is like a treadmill; it does not stand still unless you give up (we never do). That we are all nice colleagues speaks for itself and at least 90% is actually sporty. Before you start helping our clients, we have drawn up a training schedule for you. Your personal trainer will ensure that you can answer all questions later. Apply now to qualify for the first selection round! Start date will 9th of March.
2,050 - 2,050 /maand