Do you speak and write French fluently? Are you available for minimum 23 hours per week (shift from 16:00-21:00)? Are you stress-resistant and very customer-oriented? Do you have affinity with sports and are you looking for a dynamic work environment? Then you might be the new French French Customerservice Agent (parttime) employee we're looking for!
We're looking for a French Customerservice Agent (parttime) employee for one of our clients in Hoofddorp. In this position you will help their customers via mail. Our client has new sports clubs that will be open 24/7. With this new project they want to provide an excellent service for all their customers. In other words, a 'worldclass' customer experience! Within this position you are responsible for answering all questions via the e-mail.
- You will help members who ask a question via e-mail as best as possible; how would you like to be helped?
- You help with improving different processes in regards to improving the team and the service to our members.
- Do you have good ideas on how we can help our members even better at a distance? Then we would love to hear them!
- Social skills! You feel how you can help members from a distance and have empathic ability. You help our members as well as possible without losing sight of the importance of the company.
- The ability to recognize and deal with a threatening situation;
- A great sense of responsibility both to the customer and to the team;
- A powerhouse in communication; Your French is fluent in word and writing and in addition you speak English well;
- Positive working attitude; You think in solutions instead of problems
- Humor, there must be a bit of laughter on the work floor.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday evening shift: 16.00 - 21.00
- Saturday shift is a must from 09.00-17.00
Being a French Customerservice Agent (parttime) employee is a routine? "Not a chance" with our client, because no day is the same. You will work in a new team. There is no paved path we are going to take, so bring your sports shoes. They will be necessary, because there will be many challenges. You can also use them for our in-house gym by the way! Have you achieved your (sports) goals, then we have a new one for you. Your development is like a treadmill; it does not stand still unless you give up (we never do). That we are all nice colleagues speaks for itself and at least 90% is actually sporty. Before you start helping our clients, we have drawn up a training schedule for you. Your personal trainer will ensure that you can answer all questions later.
Apply now to qualify for the first selection round!
Start date will be Monday 20th January.
€ 1.800,00 - € 2.500,00 /maand