French Account Manager / Client Manager
French speaking Account Manager / Client Manager to join a fun and energetic team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites for small to medium sized businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for business owners based in France.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide clients and manage the production of websites whilst working closely with a team of skilled in-house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result is to the brief, to high quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website projects
- Create written instructions for copywriters and designers to go into production
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date
- Collaborate with a great team sharing ideas and best practice
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of digital products according to customer needs and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Native / Native Level French speaker (Required)
- The ability to communicate effectively and influence clients
- Proven work experience in account management, customer service or relevant role
- A keen interest in digital marketing
- Understanding of SEO, SEM and Web production (Preferable)
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Hands on experience of CRM software (Preferable)
- The ability to take ownership of clients and their website projects
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
If you feel you have the qualities required for this role, please send your CV in complete confidence to Simon Monaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively telephone 020 491 77 11 to discuss this outstanding opportunity further.