Production Engineer (Flow & Temperature)
(BSc,MSc,Physics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Aerospace Engineering, Process technology)
For a client of us, a fast dynamic technical company delivering high value machines for the semi-conductor industry, we are looking for a Production engineer focused on Flow & Temperature
A very interesting position for an engineer who feels challenged in improving the production process to ensure product quality, short lead-times, high efficiency and ‘short time to market’ for Production.
To design, maintain, and optimize production processes and adapt to changed output requirements. Develop and apply methods of measuring the performance of the production process. Support the Production in order to ensure product quality, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’
As a Production Engineer you mainly focus on mechanical build and qualification in the several work centers (scanner build and field install). Work preparation and structural improvements on procedures, sequences and tools are the main deliveries of a production engineer.
As Production Engineer you will contribute to the 4 main PE drivers:
- Decrease cycle time
- Decrease cost
- Increase efficiency
- Increase quality
You will have constant attention for safety.
Although working from a competence group, flexibility is expected, to secure the EF output plans and cycle time roadmaps.
- Continuously adapt, optimize operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators
- Analyze the production process (Cycle time and Labor Hours), points out structural problems and bottlenecks, work out suggestions for improvements and initiates their implementation, often in close cooperation with the surrounded departments as Development, Supply Chain and Customer Support
- Contribute to the rapid solution of complex faults and take the necessary initiatives and practical decisions
- For regular support stand-by might be required
New Product Introduction:
- Uses his knowledge in product or process development projects, in order to foresee production problems in the design phase and improve the manufacturability of the product
- You are actively involved in the release for volume takeover from D&E to Manufacturing
Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Electronics, Mechatronics or comparable.
- Preferably 2 years of experience in a production environment with high tech products and complex
production processes, preferably in both assembly and test environment
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing is an advantage
- Experience in the field of Technical Production Engineering and quality methodology such as statistical process control and FMEA is an advantage
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to convince others
- Flexible, can cope with stress
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Strong analytical mind
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement
- Team player
- Good social and communication skills
- Show initiative
- Adequate English language skills in speech and writing
- Dutch language skills are a pre
The right candidate will be provided a challenging and varied position in a professional, high-tech environment. An appropriate salary, future prospects and excellent benefits are evident. After a period of secondment and functioning properly, you can be contracted by our client.
Do you feel you are the most suitable person for this position or do you have any further questions?
Send your CV to email@example.com or call 040-4015200 and ask for Elroy leijten.