We value mutual respect, teamwork, ownership, a proactive attitude and a continuous drive to improve. We are committed to all our customers and we are proud to strive for world class operations while having fun in our jobs.
Support: Support the output versus planning end2end. First line hands-on trouble shoot support for volume production within TF NXT and third line support for the install organization.
Machine technology: Have a detailed knowledge and overview of the status of all current volume machines that are actually produced including related technologies.
Planning: Plan analyses and solution of problems including consequences for Volume Production and field operation problems (recover sequence and/or PCS/Fishbone).
Problem Solving: Point out structural problems, analyze them and generate solutions, whenever necessary together with Production Engineering and/or Development & Engineering.
KPI control: Monitor the quality and timing of problems and their implementation, including technical realization.
Knowledge transfer: Hands on knowledge transfer to Volume Production. Actively seek for knowledge within Pilot production.
Cooperation: Work closely together with other support departments to secure effective problem analysis and continuity.
Initiative: Takes the lead by executing plans, undertakes the right actions on time and takes action even when the chance of success is not totally clear.
Creative: Focus on finding more solutions to one problem, is able to perceive the problem on multiple ways and is able to think out of the box.
Multitasking: Delivers work with good quality and respects delivery deadlines, even when multiple tasks are executed at the same time. Demonstrates a systematic, professional and calm approach when executing several assignments.
Bachelors, Masters Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electronics/Physics
- Hands-on experience in a technical production environment.
- Preferably experience with trouble-shooting: analyzing problem, finding root-cause and determining solution.
- Knowledge of quality improvement methods.
- Knowledge and experience with (technical) project management.
- Experience in problem analysis of products and processes.
- Takes initiative, is goal oriented, is flexible
- Takes ownership, has a pro-active attitude
- Is prepared to travel in order to solve problems in the field.
- Has analytical skills, works in a structured way and continues with present information.
- Is service minded, good communicator/presenter on the different levels, team worker
- Expected to travel to customer site in case of escalation (travel up to 10%).
- Company phone and Laptop.
- Variety between office work and cleanroom work.
- Competetive salary and at least 25 holidays.
Send an e-mail with your CV to email@example.com and/or call 040-4015200 and ask for Robin Aernoudts.
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Performance bonus
- Referral bonus
- Auto van de zaak
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV