As the Financial controller you'll support the management of Janson Bridging, both Business Unit Europe and Business Unit Export and advise them at financial, business administration and/or strategic issues. In this role you'll report to the CFO of Janson Bridging BV and will be a member of the Finance & Control team.
Janson Bridging is the largest modular bridge manufacturing and bridge building company in continental Europe and the largest bridge rental company in the world with over 25,000 tonnes of modular equipment stored in 7 rapid deployment stocks throughout Europe.
- Prepare periodic reports and management information, including annual reports and profit & loss reports, in close cooperation with the assistant controller;
- Analyze financial results of the 3 group entities located in Hank;
- Prepare budget proposals for the CFO;
- Manage cash flow, such as liquidity forecast and foreign exchange rate risks for the whole Janson Bridging Group;
- Initiate/implement proposal for efficiencies and improvements of the P&C process;
- Keep up to date with new developments in the financial field;
- Participate in various improvement processes for example ERP implementations;
- Validate contracts and other agreements in particular from a financial point of view;
- Ensure compliance to local laws and regulations;
- Set up management information tools in close cooperation with the Finance & Control team;
- Supporting the CFO on demand and provide management information in consultation with the CFO.
Profiel van kandidaat
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in acccounting or economics;
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in a financial controller role (preferably in an international manufacturing environment and/or a project organisation);
- Good understanding of ERP implementations;
- Able to compliance to local laws, regulations and validate contracts;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch as English;
- Hands-on mentality, taking ownership and able the work independently.
- Challenging and broad role;
- Good primary and secondary conditions.