In this role you will be part of the finance organization based in Weert, the Netherlands.
As Finance Controller you will ensure excellence in controllership for integrated supply chain and all activities in NL.
Our client is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
- Ensure a 100% accurate month and quarter close for the entities in scope (European Distribution Center in Weert, NL and Germany sales office), in compliance with US GAAP and company policies and procedures;
- Interface with shared service center accounting team (Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/General Ledger) to ensure accurate and timely accounting and financial reporting delivered;
- Ensure adequate cash management related to supply chain purchases with the support of reporting produced by shared services;
- Manage the relationship with the statutory auditors for the Dutch entity and coordinate the annual statements compilation process for the Germany entity;
- Manage and execute on the annual SOX compliance procedures to be conducted;
- Manage local and company compliance related to taxation, with the support of corporate tax team;
- Manage recharge mechanisms (i.e. contracts, billing of management fees);
- Further develop the Supply Chain and Enterprise organization by contributing to business projects (driving process optimization, cost efficiencies, increased internal service levels for products delivery)
Profiel van kandidaat
- Bachelor or master degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 7+ years proven work experience in finance / accounting / controlling with some years as (assistant) financial controller.
- Good knowledge of accounting concepts and principles (Dutch GAAP, US GAAP preferred).
- Energetic and dynamic team player.
- Ability to work with individuals from different levels within the organization.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate ownership and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in English, another EMEA-language is an advantage.
- Good ERP/BI knowledge (Oracle and HFM will be a great head start)
Market conform salary
50,000 - 60,000 /jaar