You will have a role with high responsibility and a broad range. You are responsible for the reporting, analysis and control, financial management, optimization and making sure compliance is in order. The responsibility is at a regional level to ensure a timely, accurate, efficient and effective group reporting process.
Our client delivers technical support, offers services and products associated with maintenance, modifications and assurance of production facilities.
- Manage and ensure monthly, quarterly and annual reporting for the Region and Business Units
- Ensure timely, accurate and adequate execution of financial administration processes, i.e. general ledger and reporting & analyses.
- Manage internal management information for the region.
Analysis and control
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual comparative analyses and prepare commentary and supporting documentation.
- Manage and ensure data requests for audit purposes with external auditors.
- Analyses forecast and budget submissions to ensure quality and predictability.
- Manage monthly, quarterly and annual balance sheet and income statement review routines.
- Managing of intercompany reconciliation process and perform final review process for the regions.
- Co-Responsible for Accounting/Disclosure support systems.
- Responsible for the assigned Chart of Accounts General Ledger management for setting up, deleting and maintaining (natural) accounts and cost centers align with relevant counterpart to ensure Consistent Global Chart of Accounts.
- Manage monthly compliance review/discussions with Tax, Legal, Treasury and Accounting to ensure that material transactions are timely anticipated and reflected in the underlying accounting records.
- Develop and maintain templates for (cash) forecast and budget submissions.
- Supports ad hoc activities and projects.
- Manage opportunities for improvements and simplifications in the reporting and accounting process.
- Manage and secure functional alignment with Corporate Finance, Shared Financial Services and region controlling.
- Identify and evaluate bottlenecks in financial processes, techniques and systems.
- Make suggestions for improvement and ensure implementation after approval.
- Drive and manage the SOX compliancy for certain end-to-end processes.
- Identify and drive opportunities to improve internal control in business processes.
- Proactively manage internal control requirements in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Relevant Masters' degree (e.g. Business Administration, Finance, Accounting & Control);
- Strong accounting technical background with a minimum of 5-7 years' experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Dutch;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel);
- Knowledge of Hyperion is preferred;
- Self-starter who is passionate about his/her work and has a 'can do' mentality;
- Continuous drive to improve processes, reporting & management information;
- Hands-on, able to work independently and high accuracy of work is a must;
- Enthusiastic, pro-active and result driven attitude.
- competitive salary and a good secondary package;
- Great exposure;
- Growth opportunities.