The organization is looking for a Financial Controller to manage what comes in and out of the biggest digital production company on the planet. In this role, you are dedicated to the reporting and analyses of the group finances and results.
The organization is a global creative production company. Partnering with clients across industries and markets to craft amazing work for leading businesses and brands. The integrated production capabilities span the entire creative spectrum, covering anything you could possibly want from a production partner, and probably more.
From creative campaigns and content to bespoke development and design, the company works above the line and below the fold at the intersection of creativity and technology. They operate across teams, time zones and technologies with an incredible in-house team of 950+ employees. Their work is recognized by advertising and craft awards around the world, producing 128 Cannes Lions and over 225 FWAs to date.
Founded in 2001 and rooted in digital, you can find us anywhere on the Web as well as in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York, Mexico City, Buenos Aires, São Paulo, London, Amsterdam, Stockholm, Dubai, Singapore and Shanghai.
- In this full-time position, you are part of the controllers team that handle the progress and delivery of our consolidated monthly reporting to the board new mothership that supercharges our single P&L model and motto
- Reporting to the Senior Controller and ultimately to the CFO and group controller, you'll work at the intersection of Finance, HR and Operations to bring key information streams together
- You'll do analyses and reporting of the group finances and results
- You'll collaborate closely with the shared service teams in Hilversum and the local administration teams in the Americas and Europe to meet and deliver on deadlines
- You also look after statutory audits
- International experience in a fast-growing business (3-5 years)
- Preferably, you've worked in the digital media industry before
- You're fluent in English en Dutch
- You're familiar and interested with both Dutch and foreign tax schemes
- Ideally, you're already familiar with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Any prior experience with Exact Globe and LucaNet (our consolidation software of choice) is a plus
- Work experience in a global organization
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum
- A full time working schedule with flexible hours
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports
- Appropriate compensation