As a Financial Controller, you will be responsible of your own client portfolio and assure to provide a high quality service. Depending on your client's needs you will possibly be busy one day with booking invoices and the next day work on a report or advise the client on his budget for the coming year. As a Financial controller you will perform your work at the office and regularly at the customer's location.
Specialize in small and medium-sized organizations, our client is Financial consultancy firm operating in Netherlands. Existing since over 10years they are counting a circa of 10 consultants and expect to grow and expend their team.
The Financial controller team is build up with talented and knowledgeable employees which form a close group of people, with an Entrepreneurial mentality and a great sense of humor.
- A to Z accountancy
- Entering administrations
- Providing interim reports and discussing these with your client
- Preparation of the financial statements
- Preparation of Sales Tax, VPB or IB declaration for clients
- Provide administrative support and advise at the customer's location
- Supervise projects for your client, such as setting up (project) administration.
- Available at least 32 hours a week
- HBO education in business administration or similar
- Knowledge of taxes matters and/or desire to develop yourself in this area as a specialist
- At least 5 years of experience, and preferably work experience gained at an accountants / administration office
- Knowledge of Exact Globe and Exact online
- Native Dutch and proficient in speaking and writing in English
- Preferably living near Almere
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Customer-oriented, responsible and independent
- Possibility to start immediately
- 32h up to 40h a week contract
- Temporary position with possibility of extension to a permanent position
- Working in an informal and enthusiastic environment
€ 3.000,00 - € 4.000,00 /maand