As Financial Controller you are responsible for supporting the Managment team and Plant Controller with daily operational information and analyses. You will guide the Finance Team in the day-to-day operations (3FTE).
Videojet Technologies, part of Danaher Corporation, is a world-leading manufacturer of coding and marking solutions. With more than 345,000 units installed worldwide, Videojet covers all major technologies, including continuous and thermal ink jet, laser, thermal transfer overprinting and case coding.
Located in De Meern (Utrecht), with a Production facility and two large Warehouses. From this location they serve the Sales companies and Distributors, from Russia to South Africa and from Western Europe to Middle-East.
The Financial Controller will support the Management team and the Plant Controller, with daily operational information and analyses and guides the Finance team (3FTE). Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Guiding Accounts Payable and AR team (3 headcounts) in the day-to-day operations
- To ensure and perform an accurate and adequate recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in compliance with corporate accounting standards under US-GAAP
- Being responsible for two ledger sets
- Support and replaces the Plant Controller in his absence and being advisor to the management team
- Monthly close and close procedures (including working Saturday morning).
- To prepare accurately and timely the monthly management report in conjunction with Plant Controller
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet accounts according US GAAP and company standards
- Monthly accruals and forecasting
- Monthly tax declarations and other statistical reports required by the government for Netherlands, Germany and Corporate
- Working closely with the Subsidiary controllers world-wide on InterCo transactions
- Contact point for Auditors and other external advisors.
- Preparing Problem Solving reports and Counter Measures
- SOX audits and internal Videojet Audits
- Ad-hoc analyses, tax reporting and improvement of procedures and projects
- Education - financial accounting degree - college level (HEAO BE/BA or equal)
- Proven experience of financial accounting in an international environment (5+)
- Experience with US GAAP and SOX
- Excellent in Dutch language, proficiency in English
- Knowledge of HFM, FDM, Oracle and BI are preferable
- Strong analytical skills; able to collect and manipulate/combine large amounts of data
- Resultdriven, ambitious and pro-active
Videojet offers you an inspiring work environment in which you can learn and develop, as well as various challenging international career opportunities. Good set of benefits at market level and according experience.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar