For our client, an international service providing company - setting up a new office in Breda, we are recruiting a Financial Controller.
Our client is an internationally listed company. They are active as a service provider with activities in Payment Solutions, CRM, Fleet and Cards. The organisation has recently acquired a business and is currently setting up an office and activities in Breda. The office in Breda will employ approximately 50 to 60 FTE.
The Financial Controller will become part of the existing Finance Team which consists of: the Finance Manager, a Business Controller and a Junior Analyst.
As the Financial Controller you will be responsible for setting up and maintaining 4 entities (Benelux & France) from scratch. Your scope of responsibilities will include:
- Setting up the administration.
- Statutory reporting and year-end close.
- General Ledger, Reporting, Periodic closing, VAT and Payroll activities.
Profiel van kandidaat
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A Bachelor of Master degree in Accounting (or Finance/Economics).
- Approximately 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in the field of Accounting & Control. Preferrably in an large international organisation.
- Audit candidates are welcome to apply, preferrably if they already have made their first step to a business environment.
- Knowledge of international accounting principles such as IFRS/USGAAP and LocalGAAP.
- Professional Dutch and English language skills.
Furthermore you are; analytical, proactive, curious and a teamplayer.
- An interesting role within a dynamic environment with room to contribute.
- A fulltime position (32 - 40 hours per week).
- Good primary and secondary benefits.
€ 53.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar