As a Financial Controller you will perform monthly, quarterly and annual close process, ensuring that the general ledger is well maintained and closed out in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
AVEVA creates industrial software and solutions to power industries across the world, from water and energy to food and infrastructure. Within AVEVA there are 4,700 of our people in more than 40 countries who challenge themselves and each other to create and improve the transformative technology their customers need.
The Financial Controller at AVEVA:
- Performs monthly, quarterly and annual close process, ensuring that the general ledger is well maintained and closed out in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner;
- Recommends and develops processes to enhance the efficiency of the close process;
- Oversees overall General Ledger transaction activities performed by the GENPACT team (Romania) and related accounting practices as they pertain to the group sub-ledgers, including accounts payable, receivables, (spare part) inventories and fixed assets;
- Ensures accounting records are prepared and kept in accordance with AVEVA's global standards and local generally-accepted accounting principles (GAAP);
This is our succesfull candidate:
- Expert knowledge of accounting, financial principles and ability to apply in a business setting;
- Works accurately and has a structured working method;
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative in the absence of perfect information;
- Ability to build trust and gain support of personnel across organization;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, in Dutch and English;
- Bachelor (HBO) degree in Finance or Accounting;
- Recent working experience with SAP.
AVEVA offers you a position with many responsibilities and room for creativeness regarding processes and efficiency. Next to that they offer a competitive salary.
50,000 - 70,000 /jaar