Financial Controller role at the intersection between Finance, Risk and Trading within a fast pased and complex environment.
An innovative Energy Trading company, based in Amsterdam.
- Conduct data analysis to improve and enhance our Finance framework
- Collaborate with software developers to develop and maintain Finance tools
- Proactively identify, capture and evaluate risk incidents
- Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of the quarterly VAT return
- Analyze business results and share your findings
- Cost and process control (debit and credit administration)
- Cashflow management and Treasury (FX hedging)
- University Degree in Economy, Econometrics, Finance, MBA
- Circa 3 years work experience
- Independent/proactive worker and creative thinker
- Experience with, Excel (advanced), accounting software (Unit 4 preferably), VBA and Python is a plus
- Strong interest in the energy sector and a fast paced trading environment
- Great team-player that is able to clearly communicate their fact based opinion to the team
- Fluent English
The successful applicant will receive a fixed term contract with the possibility of earning a permanent contract based on performance. Its a full time job with a competitive salary, which is based on knowledge and experience. The salary range is between €3.500 - €4.500 gross per month. Additionally our client offers a good secondary package which includes a pension scheme, commuting allowance, fitness discount and more.
€ 3.500,00 - € 4.500,00 /maand