The Financial Controller will be part of the Finance department and reports to the Divisional Head Accounting. The main task of the Financial Controller will be the consolidation and reporting of corporate and all foreign sales offices.
This company is a multinational with offices and production locations in countries such as India, South Africa and the Netherlands. It is a young, dynamic company that takes pride in its unique identity. It designs, manufactures, and sells high-quality tires.
The Financial Controller will be part of the Finance department and reports to the Divisional Head Accounting. Main task of the Financial Controller will be the consolidation and reporting of Apollo Vredestein B.V. and all the foreign sales offices. The objective is to optimize the administrative organization of these entities.
- Period close activities in SAP / Hyperion environment
- Product / Market channel wise management financial reporting & analysis
- Quarterly IFRS Financial statements with consolidation of subsidiaries
- Intercompany eliminations and control
- Period-end Deferred Tax & current tax calculations
- Interaction with external auditors for timely audit clearance and group audit reporting
- Review results / operations of subsidiary companies
Job and educational requirements, experience and skills:
- Master degree in accounting or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience as Financial Controller
- Solid accounting knowledge, administrative organization
- Excellent SAP functional knowledge is required
- Excellent Hyperion (HFM) knowledge is preferred to independently manage consolidation process
- Good technical knowledge of Dutch GAAP/IFRS is required
- Other European country GAAP knowledge is desired
- Good knowledge of Corporate Tax/Deferred Tax is required
- Knowledge of international transfer pricing is desired
- English language, German is an advantage
- Experience in an international industrial environment, automotive desired
- Accuracy with a hands-on mentality and perform under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-Active and Self-Starter
- Excellent analytical skills
A role in a company that cares about your development and will encourage you to grow and better your skills. As a multinational, this company is uniquely situated to provide a global viewpoint from the convenient location of Amsterdam Zuid.