Opportunity to develop and grow in a world leading international organisation.
Our client offers a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With 150 years of experience providing food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
- Accountable for financial reporting for the small to specific medium sized CRPs or support a business controller in the ownership of a large CRP
- Responsible for the preparation of regular monthly reports of corporate finance, statutory purposes and local management reporting
- Accountable for the outcomes of all accounting and financial reporting activities for the selected CRP
- Manage the annual statutory audit
- Manage Cargill business services (CBS) performance and end-to-end to processes from a Business Group perspective
- Monitor relevance and accuracy of the different sources of information
- Manage closing the general ledger on a monthly basis and ensure the financial data accuracy
- Review balance sheet accounts reconciliation prepared by CBS team
- Provide quarterly the CRP and lower level financial review data
- Manage the intercompany accounting and asset accounting
- Accountable for US GAAP reporting for the relevant CRP
- Maintain close cooperation with commercial, supply chain and other business/product managers to understand the local business challenges and strategies
- Assist in the yearly budget preparation
- Liaise with the regional management information, decision support and financial risk management teams on input and measurement of any key information needed on business group level.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting with 5+ years accounting experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Minimum 3 years of Financial Control experience
- Proven experience with local and US GAAP reporting
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful reporting
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated change agility
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Understanding and experience working with JDE or SAP
- Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making. Maintains working knowledge of data systems and applications
- Proven ability to manage outcomes whilst not having all employees reporting to yourself
- Resilient and agile
- Proven experience in capital management
- Ability to travel up to 10%
A challenging new career within a market leading organisation.