Responsible for Financial reporting and analysis through planning and control, including group budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning. Drive Business Development and centralisation, adopting best practises in the industry.
Our client is a company operating in 110 countries worldwide. They provide efficient and timely services, through involvement in the development, production, marketing and distribution of their solutions for moving and transporting goods.
- AP, AR, and GL transactions and Financial reporting and analysis for various entities, including the Netherlands, UK and Germany;
- Drive centralization of more European Business into the company;
- Improve the pace of automation across various areas/functions;
- Improving processes through standardization, and adopting best practices in the industry;
- Setup and measure KPIs for various functions such as supply chain, aftersales, purchase, etc.;
- Providing analysis of monthly results to the regional management (explain variance vs. budget, forecasts etc.);
- Support financial planning and control process including group budget, quarterly forecasts and strategic business plan for the regions;
- Support in setting up various internal finance processes with good controls;
- Assist/guide the finance team as and when needed;
- Produce and analyse ad hoc financial information.
- Bachelor or Master in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CA degree would be a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a finance background;
- Knowledge in Baan V or ERP LN and Cognos is a plus;
- Strong Business Intelligence experience;
- Experience in a multi-cultural matrix organization is preferred;
- Experience in a Finance shared services function is preferable;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to connect the dots;
- Proactive and self-starting attitude.
- Challenging position in a highly-dynamic environment;
- Various projects;
- Professional and personal development.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar