As a Financial Consolidation & Reporting Specialist your key responsibility will be the monthly consolidation process of the S4Capital Group. Due to the growth and transition of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time.
S4Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are building a purely digital advertising and marketing services business for global, multi- nationals, regional, local and millennial-driven influencer brands. The company is active in over 18 countries with over 1,200 people. Although S4Capital itself is headquartered in London, the financial backbone of S4Capital is operating out of the MediaMonks Headquarter in Hilversum the Netherlands.
Your key responsibility will be the monthly consolidation process of the S4Capital Group. For this purpose, you make sure that the monthly information process in the consolidation system, LucaNet, meets all internal and IFRS requirements. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining the consolidation system.
- Responsible for the group consolidation process, including intercompany reconciliation and elimination;
- Reviewing the in LucaNet uploaded numbers of the subgroups and local entities;
- Assuring a timely consolidation and reporting process;
- Assisting in drafting the board reporting package;
- Being for a large part involved in the IFRS group financial statements and audit process;
- Reporting to the group controller.
Due to the growth and transition of the organization, the tasks and duties of this role may evolve over time. You will be keen to develop and grow within the role and to take on additional challenges and responsibilities as they occur.
- 3-5 years' experience with consolidation and accounting tools;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting or Financial reporting;
- Preferably experience with consolidating a large international group;
- IFRS knowledge;
- Preferably advanced Excel skills;
- Strong English and Dutch language skills, both verbally as in writing;
- No rigid nine-to-five mentality
- Work experience at a global organization;
- An informal and pleasant working environment in a beautiful office in Hilversum;
- Full-time contract for a set period of time with the opportunity for permanent employment;
- Great lunch and even better parties and winter sports;
- Appropriate compensation
€ 50.000,00 - € 55.000,00 /jaar