As Financial Business Analyst you will act as a sparring partner to various business units. Managing high volume transactions, while keeping focus on the bigger picture and continuously developing and improving.
Our client is a global player in the FMCG industry. Their office in the Netherlands is based in Rotterdam and deals with high-volume sales.
- Responsible for completing monthly management accounts for individual business units;
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure;
- Business variance analysis reporting, explanations and advice;
- Interaction with non-Finance Line Managers and various ad-hoc reporting;
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting of sales performance;
- Input data for preparation of month-end accounts;
- Involvement in the preparation of the budget for the company;
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost-effective operations;
- Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed;
- Involvement in the implementation of new ERP system and further professionalization of the finance department.
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree in business administration or comparable;
- Highly proficient in the use of Excel is a significant benefit;
- Experience with SAP is beneficial;
- Ability to manage, delegate, motivate, monitor and control team activities;
- Previous experience of working within industry beneficial, but not essential;
- Ability to work on own initiative and within cross functional group;
- A lively and inquiring mind with a logical approach to work;
- Commercial awareness, with an interest in business and an understanding of how an organization works and manages resources;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and non-financial management.
- Continuous development and improvement, within an international organization;
- Responsible for high-volume transactions;
- Communication with multiple layers and departments within the organization.
€ 53.000,00 - € 60.000,00 /jaar