In this role you will support the business development team by providing them with accurate market data, financial information and useful insights in order to reach various business goals.
Our client a fast growing company that is globally active in the Food & Beverage industry. You will work from their headquarters based near Amsterdam.
- Perform market research and analysis
- Prepare and review business cases for internal use
- Create profitability analyses for several business cases
- Measuring of the time, costs and quality of different projects
- Assist in Management reporting and presenting it to higher management
- Generate Cost overviews and keep track of development costs
- Actual VS Budget analysis
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business Economics, Financial Management or equivalent
- Circa 5 years of working experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, Dutch or other European languages are considered a plus
- Available to travel abroad for work when needed
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good ERP system and BI knowledge
- Good Analytical and research skills
- Proven Teamplayer who can work in projects under strict deadlines
You will become part of a fast growing, International and dynamic company where you will have a challenging job and can further develop your skills. The salary range lies between €3.000 - €3.800 gross per month. Furthermore our client offers excellent secondary employment conditions and development opportunities.
€ 3.000,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand