Do you want to work as a Financial Analyst in a multi-disciplinary role within a double digit growing company? At Ranpak you can contribute to sustainable manufacturing and evolve yourself as a Finance Professional at the same time! Do you have experience with Hyperion? Please read below.
The Financial Analyst will be responsible for financial forecasts, monthly variance analysis and providing financial insights to Ranpak to help drive data driven business decisions. This position will be primarily, but not exclusively, focused on activities in and affecting the EMEA and APAC regions. In addition, this position will drive tracking monthly/quarterly/annual performance of KPIs, ensuring month end close timeliness and accuracy, and other ad hoc financial analyses including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions, capital projects and other initiatives on the business results. In addition, the role will support members of Ranpak in ad hoc analysis and requests for department expense reviews.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Active involvement in the monthly financial close process and preparation of financial reports.
- Prepare financial analyses and models to measure business performance and to support business decisions.
- Partner with department managers to drive department expenses discipline and decision making.
- Key-User / Administrator of Hyperion software
- Maintain budget/forecast process from Ranpak
- Participate in (financial) projects & engage in continuous improvement of our financial processesSetup and Maintain Hyperion software
- Vocal point of contact for Hyperion
- Maintain and perform budget and forecast activities
- Perform financial analyses on actuals/budget
- Perform month-end activities
- Issue timely and complete financial statements
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
What are you?
- Bachelor's level in business economics with a concentration in finance or accounting
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities, and be an independent thinker
- Experience using multi-dimensional databases required - experience with Hyperion (HFM / Planning)
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office, in particular Excel and ERP Systems (Infor LN, BAAN)
- Experience with Sox (Sarbanes-Oxley) compliancy
- English / Dutch language skills required (Oral and written), German language skills a plus.
Could this be your next step? Please respond!
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Game kamer
- Auto van de zaak
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Sport abonnement
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Werken vanuit huis
- Flexibel rooster
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Referral bonus