As Commercial Financial Analyst you will be providing key commercial sales and margin analysis as well as pricing support, promotional analysis and, in more general, direction to the sales organization. You will also be driving improvements in the areas identified by those metrics to help the business and the Sales manager to achieve the budget targets. You will report to the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager.
AXA STENMAN INDUSTRIES has a long and rich history, dating back to 1902. The basis for one of the two current successful core business is already established in the twenties, the forerunner of the present company started production and sales of hardware. Twenty years later, a ring lock for bicycles was introduced. This marks the start of a range of bike components, the second core activity as it is now.
Today, the range of products of Home Security contains hinges, window stays, window- and door fittings and access management. The product range of Bike Security contains bicycle locks, lighting products and chainguards and dress guards. AXA STENMAN is the proud owner of production facilities in the Netherlands, France and Poland. The sales offices are located in the Netherlands, Germany, France and Poland. AXA is part of the Allegion group.
As Commercial Financial Analyst, you will report to the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager. You will be providing key commercial sales and margin analysis as well as pricing support, promotional analysis and, in more general, direction to the sales organization. You will also be driving improvements in the areas identified by those metrics to help the business and the Sales manager to achieve the budget targets.
You will be partnering with the Sales manager and the Business Line manager to provide effective financial control and analytical insights which will enable the business to continue its development.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, pricing and margin;
- Develop the Daily Snap reports and Weekly Sales Flash reports to follow-up on current performance and ensure the Business is on track to achieve its monthly target;
- Actively involved in the new product development process in order to ensure products are set up accurately and in time for launch;
- Review Capital requests for new products and provide financial recommendation;
- Investigate and help to resolve customer disputes, provide sound recommendations;
- Provide financial information in order to develop profitable customer rebates programs;
- Drive the Top Line Budget and Forecast processes. Provide relevant data and tools to enable the Sales and Business Line managers to build their budget and forecasts;
- Track all marketing expenses, ensure that we are in line with expectations;
- Track sales representatives performance and customers performance, calculate monthly bonus provisions;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards;
- Prepare presentations to local Management Team;
- Ensure that processes are in compliance with company policies and best practices. Provide support to the Sox coordinator during the Sox testing phases
- University (BSc) or similar degree;
- Minimum 10 years business finance or other relevant experience;
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency;
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills;
- Advance knowledge of Excel;
- Strong financial modeling experience;
- Good business acumen;
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management;
- Business fluent in Dutch and English.
Competitive Salary Package