The Financial Analyst/Controller will be reporting to the Regional Controller EMEA and will be part of a small team which plays an important role in the control and growth of the European Headquarters.
- Our client is a world leader in their industry with numerous sales offices around the world, serving customers in over 100 countries.
- They operate design centres in New York City, Italy and Japan, and has manufacturing facilities in Italy and China.
- Revenues are more than $500 million and growing.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end reporting at the EMEA region level from a management and
statutory point of view;
- Perform controlling activities and support the other Finance Managers in EMEA in
their daily operation;
- Assist in the budget process and quarterly re-forecasts for development of business plans;
- Research, analyse and report fluctuations in business results and make recommendations to improve
company performance, make recommendations for corrective actions and/or resolve issues;
- Perform financial and operational analysis on KPI's at EMEA level and identify any specific trends to
assist in cost control;
- Work on continuous improvement of the SAP ERP system and operating processes to ensure efficiency
and proper business decisions are made;
- Process ad hoc analysis;
- Able to work at higher business education level (HBO-WO). Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work
experience is preferred;
- Accounting knowledge and/or experience in Planning & Control cycle;
- Ability to conduct analysis, document and present approaches and solutions to create plans for the
future business outcome and changes;
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and mainframe accounting systems (SAP / BI tool);
- Experience in an international working environment;
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; native Dutch and fluent in English;
- Good understanding of business processes, inter-dependencies and system interfaces;
- Independent worker - strong personality able to multitask and work in team environment;
- Able to effectively prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure, ad-hoc and demanding environment.
- Becoming part of one of the market leaders in the industry;
- The ability to add value to the future of the company;
- A challenging opportunity with a good compensation and benefits package.