For our client we are recruiting for a driving and analytical financial who would love to act as direct support for the Finance Director. You'll coordinate your own portfolio, analyze finance processes and you'll be running the financial reporting.
- Financial planning - coordinating and driving the preparation of the Business Unit's strategic plan, annual budget and projection process;
- Financial reporting - key cost line and project performance reporting;
- Financial analysis - providing commercial support to operational managers and influencing of key stakeholders to achieve financial targets;
- Continuous improvement projects - across both Quality & Operations & Customer Experience teams
Finance business partnering and support across the region to add value and insight;
- At least a bachelor degree in the field of Finance;
- Circa 2 years of work experience in a related position;
- Fluency in English required;
- Excellent analytical capabilities;
- Strong communication skills;
- Willing to work within a dynamic and fast paced environment;
An exciting opportunity within the FMCG industry. Within this role you can put your drive and analytical mindset into practice and our client actually expect from their employees that you come up with input regarding the improvement of their financial processes.
€ 2.500,00 - € 3.200,00 /maand