To support the Fund Controller to look after the fund's investment holding and financing companies. The Fund controller and the new financial analyst will be responsible for building a centre of excellence for Fund oversight and reporting. This means that this role will expand with new responsibilities in the future, and we are looking for someone willing to grow
within the firm to do so.
Our client is an ambitious and fast growing private equity real estate fund seeking to deliver superior
risk-adjusted returns to the investors by making non-core, value-add real estate investments across
- Working closely with the client's asset and investment managers including assisting them with preparing institutional quality reports and taking responsibility for timely collection of financial and management reporting from local operating partners at investments
- Working on projects to streamline and improve data collection for investments in diverse geographies and or asset types
- Preparing quarterly consolidations for the investments, and ensuring inter company balances are satisfactorily reconciled
- Monitoring inter company financing arrangements, and calculating inter company interest charges on behalf of Netherlands based companies
- Preparing the consolidated annual accounts for the investments
- Reviewing outsourced bookkeeping for the fund's investments, located throughout Europe
- Ensuring pre agreed internal and external deadlines are met consistently.
- You are comfortable working in a small but highly professional team, and with colleagues and other business contacts from diverse backgrounds.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and like working in an international environment.
- Flexible, adaptable to changing priorities and are comfortable managing workload, to ensure deadlines are met
- Min 5 years of finance / accounting experience with evidence of an ability to understand trial balances and perform consolidations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is vital for this role;
- Advanced English is required, both spoken and written;
- Strong and accounting skills;
- Some exposure to IFRS would be useful;
- Exposure to real estate or private equity businesses would be an advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Growth potential