Full-time Financial Administrative Officer for International Shipbuilding Company, NL - Rotterdam
Are you a driven financial who has completed your PDB or MBO in the finance and available to work 40 hours a week? Are you accurate, reliable, proactive and have you already gained some work and/or internship experience in the field of finance? Then you are the Financial Administrative Officer we are looking for!
Tasks and responsibilities Financial Administrative Officer:
- Booking and checking invoices and supporting documents
- Processing incoming documentation
- Issuing sales invoices, including the whole process from distributing for authorization, scanning and sending to the customers.
- Ad hoc work
- PDB degree or MBO in finance
- Good/excellent skills of Excel
- Knowledge of accounting system, Exact is a preference
- In possession of a valid working permit
- Communicative and socially competent
- Excellent in Dutch and English languages
- Team player, reliable and honest
- Able to work accurately under pressure to reach the goal and deadline
- Being able to work independently as well as in a team
- Salary up to EUR 2,500 gross per month depending on working experience
- 25 holiday days per year based on a 12-month contract
- Type: Full-time
- Holiday allowance: 8%
Hyundai Global Service Europe B.V
Founded in 2015, Hyundai Global Service Europe is a subsidiary company of Hyundai Global Service who is a marine service provider by providing all-round services in the shipbuilding, power generation segment and electric field of marine equipment.
As a unit of Hyundai Heavy Industries which is No.1 shipbuilder in the world, Hyundai Global Service is committed to becoming a company trusted and admired by its clients based on core values of integrity and trust.
Hyundai Global Services’ parts business aims to provide prompt and high-level technical support to create the best customer satisfaction, and to deliver genuine products and competitive prices in a timely manner through our global network.
Based on experience and know-how accumulated over 40 years, in addition to the existing ship building related service, Hyundai Global Service covers entire services such as retrofit, maintenance and technical support for ship life cycle from delivery of ships to demolition.
Are you interested to work in an international company with a Korean/European culture with a positive atmosphere? Please send your resume via below email address or for more info please contact Ms. Ingrid Boon, 010 – 212 15 67/ 06 – 2004 7339.
Ms. Ingrid Boon