Are you a quick problem solver and do you have previous experience in an international Accountancy environment? This role might be for you!
Our client is an international organization in medical sciences.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate administration of several European sales offices in concurrence with Dutch-GAAP. This implies the accounts receivable/payables, general ledger, inventory, and banking
- Escalate discrepancies and/or issues to appropriate person(s)
- Month-end reconciliation and monthly balance checks
- Month-end closing and reporting
- Fixed assets administration
- Preparation of VAT and tax returns for several European countries (incl. Intrastat, ICL, statistics declaration)
- Accurate intercompany accounts
- Cash forecast and monthly exchange rate difference calculation/ booking
- Preparation of audit files for year-end audit
- Supporting the budget process for the European sales offices
- Supporting the consolidation process (being able to consolidate and eliminate)
- Contact person with the insurance broker for non-HR insurances for European offices
- Assist European Finance Director in day-to-day activities when needed.
- Familiarity of accounting processes
- Ability to think in journals and create journals
- Knowledge of consolidation/ elimination
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel incl. pivot tables
- Creative in designing new reporting
- Preferred candidate will be fluent in both Dutch and English (must)
- 5-6 years experience in similar position
An opportunity in an international organization where team work is key. This is a temporary assignment for a minimum of 3-4 months. Pay is according to market standards and relevant experience.