For an International client in Amsterdam I am seeking for an pro-active, all-round financial accountant how can solve problems. Are you looking forward to help with the transition from Navision to SAP Please see more information below.
A Leading company in Automotive.
Are you an experienced financial accountant how is interesting to work on a temporary job for at least three months?
The ideal candidate is experienced and in sap and will help the financial department with the implementation of SAP s2Hana.
Task and Responsibilities
* Receiving and processing incoming invoices from receiving the invoice to getting the proper internal approvals to booking the invoice to paying the invoice.
* Process monthly expense reports, submitted by ATE staff including checking their completeness (of support docs) and compliance to the travel policy, getting the proper approvals, booking the expenses in correct GL accounts and paying out the expenses
* Support in monthly Intrastat CBS reporting
* Support in monthly intercompany reconciliation process
* Banking / preparing outgoing payments and processing incoming payments
* Creation of credit notes
* Back up for your colleagues of the finance department.
Skills and education
* Bachelor's degree in finance
* 2 years of SAP s4 HANA / s3 experience
* Capability to judge the expense reports and to advise management
* Experience with Navision is a plus
* You are a team player but able to act independently when needed.
* You are fluent in Dutch and English. Basic knowledge of German and/or French is a plus.
* Fulltime positon
* Office in Amsterdam
* Gross annual salary between 38K - 49K depending on your experience
- Auto van de zaak
- Pensioen / Pensioenplan
- Evenementen voor werknemers
- Flexibel rooster
- Referral bonus
- Sport abonnement
- Reis kosten vergoeding voor OV
- Professionele ontwikkeling
- Werken vanuit huis
- Reis kosten vergoeding
- Korting op mobiele telefoon
- Game kamer
€ 38.000,00 - € 47.000,00 /jaar