We are looking for a international financial accountant for an international organisation based in Noord-Brabant.
The corporate culture is characterised as informal, accessible and hands-on. In this position you work in a team. You also have contact with international stakeholders. You will report to the finance manager.
- Preparing and supporting month end close of different international entities and another one accounts within the Financial SSC
- Support in the daily General Ledger activities such as calculation of rates, accruals building, prepayments, journal postings, concession fees and assets
- Responsible for the declaration of the VAT for the local operation
- Education on HBO level (Bachelor degree) in Economy
- 2-5 years of working experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Willing to work in a challenging multicultural environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Package (Excel, Word etc.)
- Team player, structured thinking and result driven
- Good written and verbal in English and another western European language
This company offers you the opportunity to get a flying start as an international in the Netherlands. You will receive a salary that is in line with Dutch market standards.
You work in a team, within an informal company and will get the necessary tools to develop yourself.
2,500 - 3,000 /jaar