As Financial Accountant you will be part of the Functional Finance team and report to the Manager Accountant Operations.
Currently we are working exclusively with T-Mobile. T-Mobile is a telecommunication provider with a headquarter based in The Hague. As part of Deutsche Telekom, T-Mobile holds an important position in the field of mobile Internet. With over 2,000 enthusiastic colleagues they ensure that their customers can keep in touch.
- Incorporate a risk approach towards all operational processes within his/her responsibility area in line with the Company's control framework and the higher management risk appetite;
- Ensure proper financial data points to foresee the risks and opportunities from financial run rate analyses and forecast modelling on specific accounting controlled topics (this includes also giving the right guidance to BI/IT colleagues to gather these data points);
- Manage the operational accounting of commercial (value streams) and accounting projects and acts as a project manager when needed;
- Supervise and improve daily operational activities and processes and give mentoring and coaching to less experienced colleagues;
- Ensure that accounting and administrative processes run efficiently and effectively by initiating and implementing (in coordination with IT Support) automation and digitalization projects.
- Min. Bachelor degree in Finance (Accounting, Control, Business Administration or related);
Minimum of 6 years of experience in finance or accounting, preferably in a dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP BW, Microsoft Office and specifically of Excel;
- Knowledge of book keeping and financial processes within Accounting;
- Knowledge of conceptual understanding financial streams between the balance sheet and the profit and loss account and cash flows;
- Knowledge of IFRS policies and how to apply this in the operational processes of the company;
- Functional know-how is to bridge the technical and operational accounting;
- Ability to communicate and report to executives on material topics;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Result oriented, flexible, pro-active.
- A nice office close to The Hague Hollands Spoor train station;
- Workshops, sporting outings, social drinks and fun parties organized by Young T-Mobile;
- 30 holidays.
€ 55.000,00 - € 70.000,00 /jaar