Our client is now focusing to further expand its business by 2021 and need more support for their corporate finance department.
Our client, an independent specialist financing provider based in Amsterdam. With over 60 years of experience in European and US fixed income markets, the team benefits from a strong analytic background and experience from various roles in investment banking and asset management.
- Accounting entries and control according to accounting principles.
- Accounting reconciliation.
- Prepare payments and bank transactions by verifying documentation.
- Periodic reporting for management.
- Point of contact for customers and other stakeholder queries.
- Participate to monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Perform tax calculation and VAT returns.
- Proceed Accounts payable/receivable
- Other reporting to the DNB, CBS etc...
- Relations with over all Group companies and reporting to Corporate
- Excellent English communication skills
- Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage
- HBO diploma or similar in accountancy
- Circa 5 years of working experience in The Netherlands
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced user of Excel and other MS office software
- Strong team player and proactive approach
- High understanding of compliance and respect of deadlines
- First temporary contracts with the ambition for a permanent employment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility of growth within the organization
- Office in Amsterdam
- and more...