About Nippon Recruitment
Nippon Recruitment specialises in international recruitment worldwide, with a focus on
Japanese companies. On behalf of our customer, a multinational Japanese financial services provider, we are looking for a
Finance and Tax Officer, Amsterdam (935)
Accounting, Regulatory reporting, Taxation
Dutch and English language skills
Our customeris a Japanese multinational financial services provider, located in Amsterdam, with the global HQ in Tokyo, Japan.
In this role, you will be working on the overall day-to-day control of Accounting, Regulatory reporting, Taxation business and several duties associated with these areas.
- Co-producing regular management/financial/tax/regulatory reporting including budget and group reports
- Co-producing periodical/ad-hoc accounting, tax and regulatory reporting, including those for public disclosure
- Extracting data from various systems in order to create reports to stipulated formats
- Maintaining user specifications/requirements for IT systems forfinancial/regulatory/tax reporting.
- Identifying and resoling data discrepancies and anomalies in source documents
- Maintaining relevant policies and procedures
- Liaising with auditors, tax advisors, external consultants, LDN branch of parent bank and IT vendors
- Obtaining information on accounting, regulatory reporting and taxation legislative requirements and advising division manager upon changes
- Making necessary arrangements for external audit, including coordination with other divisions
- Resolve cross division issues arising from day-to-day operations
- Reviewing and suggesting improvements for day-to-day operations
- To ascertain compliance with relevant regulatory and legislative requirements
- Preparing materials and presentations for committees/Board meetings
- Preparing the financial reporting related part of annual accounts
In order to qualify for this versatile and challenging position, required are at least the following criteria:
- Holder of professional accounting qualifications
- In-depth knowledge in IFRS
- 2+ years’ experience in a relevant area within financial sector
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Experienced in OneSumX regulatory reporting system
- In-depth knowledge in EU regulatory reportings, like FINREP, COREP, LCR, NSFR
- International mind-set and intercultural sensitivity
- Hands-on, independent and co-operative
Are you looking for this broad and challenging role? Please send your CV + motivation to Gert-Jan van der Lei (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call +31 6 21257183.