For an international company in the Private Equity Management sector, I am searching for a tech savvy financial to support the Support & Control Team.
The organization is one of the largest private equity investors in the world, investing in primary funds, secondaries and co-investments for investors across the globe.
The Support and Control team is a sub-team from Investment Accounting. The focus in this team is on process improvement by among others templates improvements. People in this team are professionals, and have a background in Modelling (Excel), Accounting and are IT/System savvy.
- Optimally using systems and tools to support the accounting and information requirements of both internal and external stakeholders, ensuring efficiency and control of processes;
- Driving different improvement projects within the Investment Accounting Team.
- Developing and performing analysis and reviews to ensure the (system) integrity of information;
- Maintaining and upgrading existing reporting tools and designing and implementing new ones
- Improving skills of colleagues in using systems;
- University degree in business economics or business administration
- Preferably additional training/qualification in accounting and/or systems development;
- Experience in the usage, implementation and maintenance of accounting systems preferably in a financial services environment
- In-depth experience with Microsoft Excel (VBA macro development) and one or more accounting systems. Preferably experience Access, Crystal reports and SQL.
- Ambition and drive
- Ability to work in and positively contribute to a team
- Self-starter with strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as attention for detail
- Demonstrated skills in (IT-)project management
- Strong communicative skills with demonstrated ability in technical writing, fluency in English
- Full time position
- Initial one-year contract with intention to extend
- Competitive salary with good secondary benefits (e.g. premium free pension and bonus).
- Office location in Amsterdam South area, close to public transportation
€ 2.500,00 - € 35.000,00 /maand