As Finance supervisor you are responsible for the financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting. You are end responsible for managing and supporting the customer service department and will report directly to the Finance director.
Our client is an international company in the Food & Beverage industry. They are the largest in their niche market and still growing.
- Prepare profit & loss report, estimating the financial result of the company comparing the development of the projection along the year and focus on accuracy of the result within the calendar year;
- Prepare yearly cash flow report;
- Prepare montly financial position to be submitted to shareholders of the company;
- Involvement with budget forecast related to expenses within finance and sales activity;
- Team supervisor to the customer service team;
- Financial control of all sales contracts, checking the correct sales prices, product upcharge, payments terms and extensions of current contracts;
- Prepare sales reports for external auditors;
- Main contact with the IT team in london to plan and develop new projects for the financial and sales teams.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting or Business related study;
- 5+ years' experience in Finance;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (in particular Excel);
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Oracle;
- Fluent in English.
- Challenging position with competitive salary;
- Working in an international company with a family culture;
- Development possibilities.
€ 60.000,00 - € 65.000,00 /jaar