For an international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam, we are looking for a finance professional with 2 - 5 years of experience, to be their Operational Financial Analyst. The Finance Operations Analyst is responsible for the customer reconciliation of contract pricing calculation, customer reporting, customer payments of our licencing deals as well as implementation of process changes and data migration to a new AR system. Key responsibilities are:
- Support the AR process of their licencing (TV distribution, theatrical) divisions
- Ensure correct contract set up and posting of receivables (invoices), checking output of the team against processes and procedures, feeding back on errors to the Administrators and initiate improvements;
- Ensures that the weekly and monthly controls (control framework) of the operational output are performed;
- Ability to maintain relationships with Finance, Sales and Legal;
- Contribute to resolving any open items in order to keep day to days operations at maximum efficiency
- Take a proactive role in improving processes and controls to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our daily operations.
- Take part in projects for system implementations, client on boarding and process improvements;
- Be a Super user for various Ledger systems e.g. AS400, SAP, NetSuite & other internal systems;
- Where possible implement simple automation (Macro, etc.)
- This role works closely with the other FinOps Team members; act as one department and supporting each other's goals (G&O's);
This position is a temporary fulltime position for an initial period of 10 months ( March 2020).
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a finance related area (i.e. HEAO BE/BI/BA);
- Minimum 2-year experience in a similar position within an international (corporate) environment;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent communicator: proven ability to work across functions and manage key stakeholders, ability to ensure clarity of information, and to eliminate any ambiguity and confusion that may exist
- Fluent in English (read/write) is a must (other European languages such as French or German is a big plus)
- Experienced CRM user (i.e. SAP, AS400)
- Basic Project Management skills (i.e. PRINCE) as a pre
Our client is an international media & entertainment company based in Amsterdam. Their operations are on a global scale, from the Amsterdam office the operations for the European region are coordinated. Company with a great atmosphere and an international, multi-cultural staff.
This position is a temporary fulltime position for an initial period of 10months ( March 2020). The salary indication for this interesting position is € 3.000 to € 3.800 gross per month, depending on seniority and years of experience. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
€ 3.000,00 - € 3.800,00 /maand